วันจันทร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

‘Young People Today’

Now in Thailand, there is a new trend in a group of teenager. This trend calls “ab-baew”. Teenagers always act cute and innocence.
There are many level of this trend, lower, medium, high and very high. Most of Thai teenagers are in the level one. I don’t like this trend because the teenagers always speak not clear and act innocence. The accent of this group is Thai, Japanese and Korean mix together. I think it is because Korean movie, Japanese cartoon and fashion are very popular in Thailand, so Thai teenager act like their favorite actors.
My parents told me that I am this group because I do not speak clearly and I do not act like teenager in the past, I do the littler subject, littler thing than teenager in the past for example I just study, and does homework and talk with my friends. Teenager in the past worked studied etc.
I do not know that I am in this group. My parents told me that because I am in the group of teenager and they all are in the group.
Now I try to go out of the group. I try to speak clearly and do the harder thing, harder activity. Then I am going out of “ab-beaw”.
Anna.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

panda man กล่าวว่า...

HI ANNA it is very good essay I think it is great for many teenager is “ab-baew . I think you write a good idea you say a real act of teenager and you want to out of group of “ab-baew” teenager because this group of teenager speaks not clearly and act cute it is not natural of teenager. I think you know and do not like “ab-baew” and you have a good idea when you say about “ab-baew” it is popular in group of teenagers now.

Natanop Pimonsathain กล่าวว่า...

I agree a lot with your opinion about ‘Ab-Baew’. Thai teenagers today like to copy trend from Japanese and Korea culture. She has a good idea about teenager’s character. I think if I try to make my speech not clearly, it do not funny for me. I think ‘Ab-Baew’ trend is not good for teenagers, Especially Thai teenagers. I do not know what they feel about their manner. You have a good idea. I like a lot about your opinion.