วันเสาร์ที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

'MyselF'

Hi, everybody. I’m Anna. I study in grade 10 on the social studies program. I was 15 in last Saturday. Now I have to describe my self, my English teacher ordered me to do that but I don’t really know who I am. Okay I will try.
I like to do an activity, activity in class, activity after school, etc. I like to all activities. Sometimes when I have to do an exercise, for example reading for a long time, listening a long time I will be bored.
Now it is my second term in high-school. When I was in lower Mattayom, I was very happy. I had a lot of friends, good grades; I knew what I had to do. Last term I had a bad grade. I think it is because I didn’t know enough what I have to do. I did something that I thought was cool not what was good. So the result was not good enough. This term I am going to do the good things for my future.
My plan for the future is I am going to get the scholarship about the law. Then when I will be a lawyer, I will work abroad and have a lot of salary. At last I will help people in my county because in my county there a lot of people who don’t know the law very well and are destroyed by the people who know the law very well. The people would be poorer; some of them can’t live and kill themselves so I think I will help them.
The future will not be important if don’t have today. So let’s do goods thing today.
~Anna.~

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: