วันศุกร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

What is the art?

This exhibition asked the people what the art is, the owner try to make people think about the art.
There are many people picture those from Peter who is my English teacher. And every picture there is the note from Peter for makes people think about art, what the art is, what the popularity is and what is your opinion about the art.
He shows a lot of things such as his dirty bedroom picture and compare with the bedroom picture what got the good price of the famous artist and ask the people what the art is?
Is art that people think in only the frame? Does the good art only come from the famous artist? What is the art?
Somebody told me that art is the color. The white and black pictures are art too because black and white is the color too. So everything that you can see can be the art.
But I do not think so because I we can feel about art not only in the visual. I think we can feel by listen, by think, by smell, by tough and by heart.
I think everything is art. Everything that our heart can feel about it is an art.
When I walked away from this exhibition, I knew everything is art so now I can feel that how beauty that our world be.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: